ETHIOPIAN ASSOCIATION OF ANESTHETISTS
የኢትዮጵያ አንስቴቲስቶች ማህበር
.COMPASSION .RESPECT .CARE
- 30 continuing Education Unit(CEU) per year
- 90 CEU at the end of the third year from accredited CPD Providers and Courses.
- CEU should be earned from a particular course only once within a licensure period except for ethics which should be collected every year with 5 CEU.
- The maximum CEU collected from one learning activity is 15 CEU.
- CEU collected during one Budget year cannot be transferred to next year.
EAA General Assembly Elected New President and Executive
The EAA General Assembly is overjoyed when the following list of General Assembly (GA) members chairperson, Vise chair , secretary and executive members are selected
Call for 15th Annual Conference Partnership
Ethiopian Association of Anesthetists planned to conduct its 15th Annual Conference from July 1-2/2022. Theme: Quality Anesthesia care to reduce maternal and newborn mortality. Sub-theme:
Ethiopian Association of Anesthetists conducted the 3rd Anesthesia Education Quality conference
Ethiopian Association of Anesthetists in collaboration with the Health workforce improvement program: Jhpiego Ethiopia, Education and Training and Authority (ETA), the Ministry of Health, and the
Implementation Guideline for Accreditation of Medical and Health Science Programs
FDRE Education and Training Authority released V2 Implementation Guideline for Accreditation of Medical and Health Science Programs…… for more detail click Download button below. Download