ETHIOPIAN ASSOCIATION OF ANESTHETISTS
የኢትዮጵያ አንስቴቲስቶች ማህበር
.COMPASSION .RESPECT .CARE
- 30 continuing Education Unit(CEU) per year
- 90 CEU at the end of the third year from accredited CPD Providers and Courses.
- CEU should be earned from a particular course only once within a licensure period except for ethics which should be collected every year with 5 CEU.
- The maximum CEU collected from one learning activity is 15 CEU.
- CEU collected during one Budget year cannot be transferred to next year.
Improving access to essential and emergency surgical and anesthesia procedures can be achieved by cascading quality surgical and anesthesia care to primary health care units.
To achieve this, the Ethiopian Association of Anesthetists and Addis Ababa City Administration Health Bureau, with support from the USAID Health Workforce Improvement Program, have
Cultivating Innovative Teaching Approaches: A Breakthrough in Implementing Problem-Based Learning in Anesthesia and Health Science Programs in Ethiopia
The successful implementation of problem-based learning (PBL) in anesthesia and other health science programs is considered crucial for achieving desired outcomes in education. The Ethiopian