ETHIOPIAN ASSOCIATION OF ANESTHETISTS
የኢትዮጵያ አንስቴቲስቶች ማህበር
.COMPASSION .RESPECT .CARE
- 30 continuing Education Unit(CEU) per year
- 90 CEU at the end of the third year from accredited CPD Providers and Courses.
- CEU should be earned from a particular course only once within a licensure period except for ethics which should be collected every year with 5 CEU.
- The maximum CEU collected from one learning activity is 15 CEU.
- CEU collected during one Budget year cannot be transferred to next year.
Ethiopian Association of Anesthetists in collaboration with the Health workforce improvement program: Jhpiego Ethiopia, Education and Training and Authority (ETA), the Ministry of Health, and the
FDRE Education and Training Authority released V2 Implementation Guideline for Accreditation of Medical and Health Science Programs…… for more detail click Download button below. Download
Ethiopian Association of Anesthetists would like to recruit anesthesia professionals in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Health and consortium of professional associations to support