Membership is open to all individuals above 18 years of age who, and organizations that, fulfill the requirements of the Association as stated in this Constitution, including the payment of membership fees.
There are four categories of members as identified here under.
- Vote, elect and be elected to the various organs of the Association;
- Participate in all activities of the Association;
- Receive the Association’s publications free of charge; and
- Have access to information regarding the Association.
- Uphold the expected professional ethics in their daily practices;
- Comply with the Constitution and the rules and regulations of the Association as well as the decisions of the General Assembly;
- Pay membership fees regularly.
Loss of Membership
- Failure to abide by the Constitution, rules and regulations of the Association;
- Professional misconduct confirmed by the appropriate body of the Association and/or court rulings; and
- Upon death or written request to leave the Association.