Membership fees shall be determined by the General Assembly and can be changed as and when necessary.
Members of the Association shall have the right to:
- Vote, elect and be elected to the various organs of the Association;
- Participate in all activities of the Association;
- Receive the Association’s publications free of charge; and
- Have access to information regarding the Association.
- Uphold the expected professional ethics in their daily practices;
- Comply with the Constitution and the rules and regulations of the Association as well as the decisions of the General Assembly;
- Pay membership fees regularly.
Loss of Membership
A member shall be deemed to have forfeited her/his membership status in EPHA upon the decision of the Executive Board in the event of:
- Failure to abide by the Constitution, rules and regulations of the Association;
- Professional misconduct confirmed by the appropriate body of the Association and/or court rulings; and
- Upon death or written request to leave the Association.