ETHIOPIAN ASSOCIATION OF ANESTHETISTS
የኢትዮጵያ አንስቴቲስቶች ማህበር
.COMPASSION .RESPECT .CARE
- 30 continuing Education Unit(CEU) per year
- 90 CEU at the end of the third year from accredited CPD Providers and Courses.
- CEU should be earned from a particular course only once within a licensure period except for ethics which should be collected every year with 5 CEU.
- The maximum CEU collected from one learning activity is 15 CEU.
- CEU collected during one Budget year cannot be transferred to next year.
Program accreditation represents a milestone in our pursuit of a more improved pre-service anesthesia education quality
The process of program accreditation is an important learning and organizational experience for every transparent educational program. Ethiopian Association of Anesthetists (EAA) signed MOU with
Ethiopian Association of Anesthetists is undergoing Organizational Synthesis of Capacity Assessment (OSCAR) in collaboration to Health Workforce Improvement Program (HWIP) at Jhpiego and Management Science